1. ENTRY FEES
The entry fee is based on a publication’s circulation, monthly uniques and the number of entries from a single publication.
|Group A||English-language newspapers, magazines and online publications, including wire services and websites, that circulate widely in three or more countries in the Asia Pacific region, considered to be international media.|
|Group B||English-language newspapers, magazines and online publications, including wire services and websites, that circulate primarily in one or two countries in the Asia Pacific region, considered to be regional or local media or industry publications in areas like travel or finance.|
|Group C||Chinese-language newspapers, magazines and online publications, including wire services and websites, that circulate in the Asia Pacific region.|
**For a limited time, we are offering a 40% discount on the 2019 SOPA Membership fee, with discounted 40% off submission of up to first five award entries. Promotion ends January 18, 2019.
于2019年1月18日或以前申请成为亚洲出版业协会2019年度会员将获40％会费折扣及最多五份SOPA大奖报名费40％折扣 。[email protected] / https://www.sopasia.com/membership-benefits/
|Cost per entry||Group A||Group B||Group C|
For SOPA membership discount code, please request via email to [email protected] latest by Friday Jan 11th, 2019.
For more info on how to become a SOPA member, please click here.
REMARKS: 2018 marked a record year for entries for SOPA Awards. As we begin gearing up for the 2019 awards, SOPA would like to share some background on our operations and fees.
- Encouraging submissions from smaller publications is important to us. To help with that, SOPA has kept the 2019 entry costs same as 2018.
- Ensuring a consistent and fair judging process is critical to the awards. As a result, SOPA is obliged to pay a yearly fee to our Awards Administrators for handling the significant amount entries we receive each year
- Sponsorship levels fluctuate from year to year – as a result, SOPA’s entry fee may need to be reviewed accordingly
- SOPA is a not for profit organisation run without an endowment
- All of our board, editorial members and judges contribute to SOPA on a voluntary basis only and receive no remuneration or allowances
2. PAYMENT METHODS
Entries will only be accepted online and payments will be cleared through PayPal. You don’t need a PayPal account to pay with PayPal.
Please read the rules and FAQ before submitting payment.